Brand in Review
A TWO-DAY Intensive & Strategic Business Planning Sessions to plan out your year in abundance as we dive deep into your brand and the current landscape of your industry.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the course:
- Understand the current landscape of your industry
- Learn more about the current industry players and competition
- Review and re-assess the stability of your business
- Get to know more about your Target Market through advanced profiling and target segmentation methods
- Create actionable and sustainable goals that will scale your business
- TWO-DAY Intensive Master Sessions - 1 hour per session with a week interval for your personal planning
- High-Value Welcome Kit included Clarity Module and 30 Min. Clarity Call
- Exclusive access to ALL-NEW MODULES
The SHEeo Society gave me the confidence and push I needed to grow and elevate. I’ve always second guessed myself when it comes to following my dreams and taking a leap, but Maine and my fellow SHEeos have given me nothing but support.
Lia Nunez, SHEeo of Shop Scrunched Up
This club truly lives up to what they say it is — a safe space for women to share their passion and goals.... Surrounding yourself with that kind of energy really rubs off on you. It’s rare to find an environment like that, and I’m so glad I made the bold move of joining th
Wynonah Duban, SHEeo of Lab Lacquer
It's really a club where everyone shares the same goal... I get help from Maine and her Programs which are super helpful! Bonus part, I get all the positive energy from the other club members as well. They're my motivation aside from my personal goals.
Christine Lo, SHEeo of Gigabite Cookies
Being part of the SHEeo Society made me more confident, made me more intelligent with decisions, and I got to be part of a group where women support one another. I used to be scared to just go for the things I want to do because I was anxious of people judging me, but with the push I got from the SHEeo Society, it made me build a business and made me realize that people will support me no matter what.
Tiarra De Soto, SHEeo of 180 Management Consulting